Dear Wildflower After School Program Parents!
Welcome to Wildflower Open Classroom After School Program for all currently enrolled students in K-8 th grades! We are very excited to have the opportunity to serve you and your child(ren). Our program will run on all school days from the time school gets out until 5:45 pm. Your child can participate in a number of activities, enjoy a snack, and receive homework help. We have revamped the program to better suit our community of students, staff, and parents.
One of the most exciting things about the program is the clubs we will be offering. We will be providing your child with the opportunity to learn skills in music, writing, language, sports, and many more! We will be having monthly themes and a calendar will be posted starting in September.
We want some structure and variety in the After School Program; therefore, our daily (non-minimum day) routine will be organized in the following way:
- 2:45-3:15- Check In/Snack/Recess
- 3:15-4:00- Clubs
- 4:00-4:45- Free Play
- 4:45-5:15- Academic/Homework
- 5:15-5:45- Clean-Up/Recess/Sign Out
Along with a new schedule, costs have changed as well. If your child qualifies for free or reduced lunch, there will be no monthly fee. If you do not qualify, please see pricing guide below:
Days Per Week/Cost Per Month
- 2 days $150.00
- 3 Days $200.00
- 4 Days $250.00
- 5 Days $300.00
Terms and Conditions:
- Families are billed at the beginning of the month for the previous month’s services. All payments are due to the Wildflower Office by the 20th of each month.
- Partial months will be prorated.
- A sibling discount of 20% per child applies where applicable.
- A late fee of $10 will be applied for payments received after the 20th of each month.
- Late pick-ups are billed at a rate of $1.00 per minute.
- Credits will not be given for early pick-ups, absences, or vacations.
Drop ins: For families that have utilized “drop-in” services previously, we ask that you choose specific days this year. This assures we have adequate staff, supplies, and food for every student.
If you would like to sign your child up, please fill out the attached registration form and return it to the school office. The After School Coordinator will call you to confirm your child’s spot. Please understand that all school policies and procedures will be followed during the After School Program.
If you have any questions or if you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact the WOC office at 530-892-1676. When the school office closes, you can reach the after-school program at 530-892- 1676 Ext 215. We look forward to seeing your children at Wildflower After School.